Vegetarian Garlic Chicken
Heart Healthy Meatless Meal.
• 10 oz ND Labs’ Chicken Flavored Slices, dry (www.ndlabs.com)
• 2 tsp oil
• 5-6 cloves garlic, sliced
• 2-1/4 cups low-sodium vegetarian chicken broth
• ¼ cup lemon juice
• 1/3 cup dry white wine
• ¼ tsp salt
ground black pepper to taste
1. Hydrate Chicken Flavored slices according to package instructions.
2. Then in a large skillet, heat oil to medium high and stir-fry the Chicken Flavored Slices.
3. Remove Chicken Flavored Slices and set aside. Sauté garlic slices until soft and golden.
4. Stir in vegetarian chicken broth, lemon juice, and wine. When mixture is hot, reduce heat to medium and return chicken to skillet.
5. Simmer a few minutes to heat through.
Beth Beller, RD, CN, CDE
ND Labs Inc
View more Main Meals recipes
View more Hot Desserts recipes