1 8oz. sheet Puff pastry
about a 1/2 cup Tomato sauce
extra virgin Olive oil
1. Thaw the Puff Pastry and put it on a cutting board.
2. Prepare a baking sheet with oven paper.
3. Cut the Puff pastry into circles using a small drinking glass (approximately 2-1/2 ' in diameter).
4. Put the pastry disks on the baking sheet and add one really small spoon of tomato sauce (about a 1/8 to 1/4 tsp.). The sauce should not be so much that covers the borders. It should stay in the middle without running off.
5. Add a small piece of mozzarella to each one. Then sprinkle with oregano, a tiny bit of salt and add a few drops of extra virgin olive oil.
6. Put in a preheated oven and bake for 10 - 15 minutes at 400° or until done.
7. Put them on a serving dish in the middle of the table and watch how fast they disappear.